Business Coaching For Growth

Plan For Success

80% of businesses fail within 2 years. 80% of business who have a good plan and know what they are doing go on to enjoy years of success. About 1% do it on their own. The other 99% get quality help. Even the CEO of Google has a coach. Why haven’t you?

 

More Than Coaching

This programme will show you how to unleash your ‘best you’ through a range of personal development strategies. Our approach involves much more than just coaching. We offer a winning blend of life coaching, mentoring and training to ensure you enjoy the very best results while discovering the new you.  Get ready to embrace  the positive changes needed to achieve a future most people only dream about.

 

Marcus coached me through a tough time in business which I couldn’t have managed without such superb help. He helped me focus on the right things and finish on top. I’d recommend his coaching to any business manager and leader.

Anthony Jones

COO & Head of UK Sales, Plan Brothers - London & Finland

Outcomes for Business Growth, Teams & Leadership programmes will vary as these programmes are more bespoke. Examples of the most common outcomes are:

 Business Growth 

  • Create a saleable asset.
  • Learn how to procrastinate less and focus more.
  • Being able to set meaningful goals and hit targets.
  • Find more time and have better structure in your day.
  • The ability to write and manage an engaging business plan.
  • Grow your business and or increase profitability by 20% plus*.

 

 

Marcus has been mentoring me for the past 6 months. I took him on to help me through a transition stage of my business as I felt there were recurring blocks that were holding me back from getting to the next level. I’ve found him to be an invaluable support. He’s helped me drill down into my values and beliefs to make changes at the core. Plus he’s hows me accountable to putting the work into building the business and going about it in a positive and confidence way. He’s got my back and it’s really making the difference, especially through the tougher days or when facing a block that’s been there for a long time. He offers the right blend of caring and support mixed with accountability and persistence. You’re a lucky person if you can convince him to take you on for mentoring.

Sorcha Rogers

Owner, Sorcha Ra Productions - London

Find out how we can help you create real growth in your business by calling 0203 475 3302 and booking your free discovery chat. Alternativley, complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.

Business Coaching Enquiry

4 + 14 =

LOCATIONS

London

Watford

Tring

Leeds

Harrogate

CONTACT

0203 475 3302

info@themindsetrevolution.co.uk

54 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DU.